söndag 15 mars 2009

My affirmation




I am in peace with myself and others!
I have unlimited potential!
I love and aproove myself!
I will become whatever i want to!
I will earn all that i want!
My inner and outer beauty grows everyday!
I grow spiritually every minute!
I am surrounded by beauty and joy!
I am harmony i am no mind!
I am in a honest, harmonious, loving, learnful, happy relationship!
My inner happiness is present and visible everyday!
My knowledge and wisdom grows everyday!
I will have a beautiful house by the beach with a huge balcony with a swing and a ocean view to die for!
The next ten years of my life will be the best years ever to experience so far!


this is my little affirmation of the things i want and the things i already have..I think everyone should create one.. it really works! remember man becomes what he thinks about..Your thoughts attract whatever you want! start vizualizing and you will see :)

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Anonym sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Anonym sa...

oprah oprah.. love it! du är en mycket klok dam. jag snor din och lägger till lite som jag också har snott fast från erykah badu lol:

i am awake.
my mind is free.
i love myself.
my willpower is strong.
i am brave.
i practice patience.
i don't judge folks.
i give, not to receive.
i don't expect
i accept
i listen more than i talk
i know i'll change
i know you'll change
i'll hold on one more day
i start over when necessary
i create my own situations
i am cosmic
i do not have the answers
i desire to learn
i am the plan
i am strong
i am weak
i want to grow
i know i will
i take on responsibility
i hide my self from no one
i'm on my path
warriors walk alone
i won't let my focus change
taking out the demons in my range

that's mamas gun alright

truth happens to individuals, not to crowds. -Osho sa...

i love it !!!!
ur one deeeep mufuckaaa

Tia sa...

tyfcker du ska blonda om din semester i karibien eller var d va =)